To choose a “logo” to represent the RJLSC. The Logo will be for the exclusive use of the RJLSC. It will appear on all material associated with the RJLSC, including its letterhead. The intellectual rights of whatsoever nature in the Logo will be vested exclusively in the Regional Judicial and Legal Services Commission, and the Commission will have the right to use and reproduce it, [whether in print or electronic and on Commission property and paraphernalia], into perpetuity, as it sees fit.
- There is no fee to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to staff of the CARICOM Secretariat, CARICOM and Associated Institutions and Members of the Bar Associations of CARICOM Member States.
- The competition is not open to employees of the CCJ and the RJLSC.
- Entrants shall be by individuals or in groups of individuals of no more than five who are
part of a single institution of CARICOM as identified in Item 2 above.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded whether the entrant is single or by a group.
The competition will run from February 21 to April 11, 2022