Why is Results-Based Management (RBM) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) important for the Caribbean?
Date January 27, 2021
Results-based management systems support CARICOM Member States in designing policies based on evidence. Come listen and engage in discussion around the role of RBM in achieving national development goals in the region. Hear from participating Caribbean States on how the new results-based management collaboration with GEI will support them in evidence-informed policymaking!
Her Excellency Ambassador Dr Manorma Soeknandan, Deputy Secretary-General, CARICOM, and Chair of CARICOM Results-Based Management Leadership Group (CRLG).
Julian E. Rogers, Barbados-born Caribbean broadcaster, journalist, and media manager.
- Alison Evans (PhD), Director-General, Evaluation, World Bank Group;
- Oscar A. Garcia, Director of the Independent Evaluation Office, UNDP;
- Isabelle Mercier, Director, International Assistance Evaluation, Global Affairs, Canada;
- His Excellency Ambassador Irwin LaRocque, Secretary-General, CARICOM;
- Mrs. Hipolina Joseph Charles, Deputy Programme Manager, Strategic Management, CARICOM-Secretariat;
- Gabriela Perez (PhD), Director, CLEAR LAC;
- Gonzalo Hernández Licona (PhD), Director, Multidimensional Poverty Peer Network (MPPN). Former Head, CONEVAL;