Invitation to Tender for Supply of Electromagnetic Water Meters for the Barbados Water Authority
Closing Date: March 24, 2022
- The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCC) has received financing from The
European Union, toward the cost of the project titled Enhancing Climate Resilience in
CARIFORUM Countries and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards the Supply of
Electromagnetic Water Meters for the Barbados Water Authority, Barbados.
- The required supply includes in Electromagnetic Water Meters (100” and 30”) delivered to the Port
of Bridgetown, Barbados.
- The Centre hereby invites electronic bids from qualified bidders for the supply of the
aforementioned goods, in accordance with the attached procurement documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) Procedures.
- The Centre’s electronic-procurement system shall be used to manage the submission,
withdrawal, substitution, or modification of Bids.
- Each bid must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration. Late bids will be rejected.
- The successful bidder will be required to furnish the following contract securities
- Performance Security of 5% of the contract value
- An Advance Security of up to 40% of the contract value.
- Eligible bidders will be required to submit full qualification information with their bids establishing
their eligibility to bid and qualification to perform the contract if the bid is accepted. Tender and
qualification information are to be submitted in the English Language on the prescribed forms
inserted in the Bid Documents. Submissions that do not provide the information required or that
do not demonstrate the prospective contractor’s ability to perform satisfactorily, will not qualify
and will not be considered for further evaluation.
- Financial Proposals should include all taxes payable by the Contractor.
- The Centre shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose bid has been determined to be the lowest
evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the
Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Theresa Sanderson, Procurement
Officer, Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre
(the Centre), email@example.com, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday through Friday.
Deadline for submission on or before 5:00pm Belize Time (GMT-6), Thursday 24th March 2022
Notice expires at 5:00pm on Thursday March 24th, 2022