REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE EXPANSION OF RBPF CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION
Closing Date: February 8, 2019
The RBPF requires the following services:
- Design & build a hybrid network infrastructure consisting of both fibre optics & wireless backhaul.
- Design and implement a new system architecture that will both facial & License Plate Recognition
- Design a migration plan for the replacement of end devices, the upgrade of the existing Video
- Management System & upgrade of the Storage Platform.
- System architecture design must have built-in redundancy at all levels including but not limited to cameras, network, servers, storage & application.
- System Architecture must provide and account for reliability, high availability & scalability for future growth.
- Design & implement a UPS to supply and maintain VMS Infrastructure
If additional details are needed please contact Chief/Superintendent Z. Dames., BSc, O/C Communications Branch/CCTV, Email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Mr. Eugene Poitier, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of National Security, Email: EUGENEPOITIER@BAHAMAS.GOV.BS.
Notice expires at 3:41pm on Friday March 15th, 2019