Request for Expressions of Interests: Public Relations and Communications Specialist, Barbados
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has receivedfinancing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “The R’s (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) for Climate Resilience Wastewater Systems in Barbados (3R-CReWS) project” and hereby invites suitably qualified individual consultants to submit Expressions of Interest for the contract “Public Relations and Communication Specialist ” (the Services).
All suitably qualified Individual Consultants are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) which should include the following application documents:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications, and professional networks fit with the required job description.
- Curriculum vitae or resume with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications.
- Contact details of three (3) professional references
- National Identification Card
- Completed Qualification Information Form
For additional information, please pursue the Terms of Reference, Draft Contract and Consultant Eligibility Criteria here.
Requests for Clarification: email: email@example.comAttention: Andrea Tillett, Procurement Officer.Requests for clarification should be received by the Centre no later than: Tuesday, 2nd May 2023.
Deadline for submission: on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6),Friday, 12th May 2023.