The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has received financing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “The R’s (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) for Climate Resilience Wastewater Systems in Barbados (3R-CReWS) project” and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards the contracting of a company/firm for the “Redesign of the CCCCC Website”, Contract #46/2023/GCF/Barbados/CCCCC.
All suitably qualified Companies/Firms are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) covering the points outlined in the TOR and accompanied by the following application documents:
Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications, and professional networks fit with the required job description.
Technical Proposal to include:
- Approach, Methodology and Work Plan for the consultancy showing the implementation schedule, timelines, and milestones for all activities.
- Qualification and experience of the Firm relevant to the assignment.
- Firm’s Certificate of Registration
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications, and names of the proposed key experts (Lead Developer, Graphic Designer and Content Developer).
- Contact details of three (3) project references.
Financial Proposal to include:
- Budget breakdown for key activities (The amount should include Professional fees, travel and non-travel related costs, tax obligation and profits).
For more information peruse the Terms of Reference and other supporting documents here.
Requests for Clarification: email: email@example.com Attention: Andrea Tillett, Procurement Officer. Requests for clarification should be received by the Centre no later than Friday, 16th June 2023.
Deadline for submission of EOI, on or before 2:00 pm (GMT-6), Tuesday, 27th June 2023.