The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has receivedfinancing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Capacity Building to support Accreditation, Planning, Programming and Implementation of GCF-funded activities in St. Kitts and Nevis” and hereby invites suitably qualified Individual Consultants to submit Expressions of Interest for the contract “Event Coordinator for South-South Structural Dialogue”
Expressions of Interest should include the following application documents:
a) Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications, and professional networks fit with the required job description.
b) Technical Proposal to include:
- The Approach, Methodology and Work Plan (5 pages maximum)
- Curriculum vitae or resume with full details of experience, achievements, qualification, and contact details of project references
- Contact details of three (3) professional references.
c) Financial Proposal to include:
- Budget breakdown for key activities (The amount should include Professional fees, non-travel related costs, travel related expenses, tax obligation and profits).
Consultants will be selected in accordance Individual Consultant Selection (ICS), meaning that a consultant will be selected based on qualification and experience relevant to the assignment.
Requests for Clarification: email: email@example.comAttention: Andrea Tillett , Procurement Officer.Requests for clarification should be received by the Centre no later than: Monday, March 28th , 2022.
For additional information, please peruse the official documents here for the:
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- Terms of Reference
- Draft Contract
- Consultant Eligibility Criteria
Deadline for submission: on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6), Friday 8th April,2022
Notice expires at 2:00pm on Friday April 22nd, 2022