Closing Date: July 29, 2022
- The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCC) has received financing from The European Union, toward the cost of the project titled Enhancing Climate Resilience in CARIFORUM Countries and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards a Consultancy for “An evaluation of Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.”
- The deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Deliverable 1: Inception report
- Deliverable 2: Assessment Report – a comprehensive assessment of the Water Resources of The Bahamas, regarding the inverted geothermal conditions in support of a cold water supply source from existing SWRO supply wells to support initial OTEC activities.
- Deliverable 3: Energy Audit Report – perform an Energy Efficiency Audit of current SWRO technologies and proposed OTEC technologies.
- Deliverable 4: Design specifications forSWRO-OTEC pairing system
- The deadline for the submission of EOI’s is on or before 5:00pm Belize Time (GMT-6), Friday 29th July 2022
For further details, peruse the official request for EOIs and supporting documents here.
Notice expires at 7:00pm on Friday July 29th, 2022