Closing Date: November 17, 2021
The Consulting Firm is expected to:
- Map availability and identify gaps in terms of geographic coverage, key populations coverage and alignment to WHO guidelines of key HIV prevention essential services.
- Apply prioritization criteria to select the right approach and design the best combined prevention package appropriate to countries’ context, including the key essential services promoted within this initiative;
- Plan expansion of key HIV essential services for at least 3 key populations at scale to achieve impact in the HIV response in alignment to national and global targets.
- Identify investment gaps (domestic and external funds) for the expansion of key HIV essential services and plan needs and commitments to support the expansion plan.
- Develop advocacy plans led by community-based organizations and/or civil society organizations involved in the national HIV response, including community-based monitoring of key HIV essential services expansion.