The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has receivedfinancing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Developing a Climate Resilient Health System in The Bahamas” and hereby invites suitably qualified individual consultants to submit Expressions of Interest for the contract “Development of Training and Sensitization Materials on Climate Change and Health for public, private and community healthcare stakeholders in The Bahamas ” (the Services).
All suitably qualified persons are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) which should include the following application documents:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description.
- Technical Proposal to include:
- The Approach, Methodology and Work Plan (5 pages maximum)
- Curriculum vitae or resume with full details of experience, achievements, qualification, and contact details of project references.
- Contact details of three (3) professional references.
- Financial Proposal to include breakdown of professional fees, expenses, tax obligations and profit
For additional information, please pursue the following documents:
Requests for Clarification: email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAttention: Andrea Tillett, Procurement Officer. Requests for clarification should be received by the Centre no later than: Tuesday, 22 March 2022.
Deadline for submission: on or before 2:00pm Monday, 4 April 2022.
Notice expires at 2:00pm on Monday April 4th, 2022