Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies
Details of the Post
Responsible for providing overall leadership and management of all aspects of work undertaken at the Western Zone Office, including the servicing of the Schools’ Examinations Committee (SEC) and its Sub-Committee (SUBSEC), Research Advisory Committee, and the work of the National Committees established in the participating territories.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership and strategic management for the Western Zone Office (WZO) with direct portfolio responsibility for the Research and Educational Services Division.
- Oversee the management and operations of the Syllabus and Curriculum Development Department.
- Oversee the management and operations of the Research and Development Department.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customers of the Council, and with prospective donors, to influence Educational Transformation within the region.
- Perform any Other Duties assigned by the Registrar.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-graduate degree in education and/or management.
- A doctoral degree in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the region’s educational systems.
- Experience in working in an education environment.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a senior management position, either in the public or private sector, with demonstrated skills in writing project proposals, project planning and in managing large projects.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.
Interested applicants should email their information to: ExecutiveJobs@cxc.org.
Include the names and contact information for three (3) referees and address your submission to: The Registrar/CEO, Caribbean Examinations Council.
Notice expires at 11:59pm on Sunday February 7th, 2021