Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies / Expired Notices
Details of the Post
To provide reliable, efficient, and safe driving services of authorized personnel and/or commodities while also providing business support to ensure the smooth running of the organization’s operations in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This position reports to the Admin Assistant in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide safe and efficient transportation for authorized personnel and items while following UN and government safety and security rules, including basic translation services.
2. Help official personnel and visitors with visa and customs procedures to ensure a safe and smooth arrival.
3. Maintain accurate vehicle logs and report mechanical status to the supervisor for efficient use and cost-effectiveness.
4. Keep the assigned vehicle and equipment clean and well-maintained, report any issues to the supervisor promptly for safe and efficient services.
5. Follow established rules and regulations for field deliveries and accidents, report any problems immediately to the supervisor for instructions and decision-making.
Outside driving duties, perform basic office related tasks such as:
6. Sort and distribute correspondence and other materials within specified timeframes.
7. Assist with maintaining and organizing office files, documents, and records in accordance with established systems and processes for easy access by staff.
8. Enter data accurately into designated systems including vendor registration to ensure information is well-organized and readily available.
9. Provide assistance with the coordination of meetings, events, and travel arrangements.
10. Perform any other related duties as assigned.