Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies / Expired Notices
Details of the Post
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has receivedfinancing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “National Adaptation Planning for Integrated Water Resource Management in Belize” and hereby invites suitably qualified individual consultants to submit Expressions of Interest for the contract “Climate Vulnerability Specialist” (the Services).
All suitably qualified Individual Consultants are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) which should include the following application documents:
1. Technical Proposal to include:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications, and professional networks fit with the required job description.
- Curriculum vitae or resume with full details of experience, achievements, qualification, and contact details of project references.
- Contact details of three (3) professional references.
2. Financial Proposal to include:
- Budget breakdown for key activities (The amount should include Professional fees, non-travel related costs, travel related expenses, tax obligation and profits).
For additional information, please peruse the supporting documents here which includes the Terms of Reference, Draft Contract and Consultant Eligibility Criteria.
Requests for Clarification: email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAttention: Andrea Tillett, Procurement Officer.Requests for clarification should be received by the Centre no later than: Friday, 15 July 2022.
Deadline for submission: on or before 2:00pm Tuesday, 26 July 2022.
Notice expires at 2:00pm on Tuesday July 26th, 2022