The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To contribute to the overall safety of citizens and improvement of the security environment in the CARIFORUM region through support for Crime Prevention and Risk Reduction and the promotion of Restorative Justice.
Description of the Assignment
The services of a consulting firm or an individual consultant (hereinafter, the Consultant) will be engaged to train and build the capacity of justice sector and law enforcement officials in areas of risk and resiliency mapping and case management of juvenile offenders.
In consultation with the national steering committee setup for the project in each Member State, and using inputs provided by the CARICOM Secretariat, the Consultant is required to:
– Identify topics to be covered in the training workshop(s);
– Develop/adapt content for the topics identified;
– Prepare and submit a training manual;
– Deliver the training;
– Conduct a post-training evaluation via focus groups;
– Submit a draft final report
– Submit a final report after receiving comments on the draft from the CARICOM Secretariat.