Request for Bids Goods – Supply and Delivery of Tablets & Accessories
1. The Cooperative Republic of Guyana has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Guyana Education Sector Program Project (GESPP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Tablets & Accessories.
2. The Ministry of Education now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply and Delivery of Tablets & Accessories. The delivery period is expected to be three months from contract signature.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services, Fourth Edition November 2020. (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested bidders upon the submission of written application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com) . Bidders are required to indicate an e-mail address in their application, where the bidding package can be sent to the bidders.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address 2 below on or before 09:00hrs on Tuesday March 28, 2023. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address 2 below before 09:00hrs on Tuesday March 28, 2023.
6. All bids must be accompanied by bid security of 2% from bid total in from of Bank Guarantee, Insurance Bond, Manager Cheque or Cashier Cheque.
7. In accordance with the Amended Procurement Act dated June 12, 2019, all bidders must be registered as a bidder in the bidder’s registers to participate in procurement proceedings. Please register using the link below: https://bidders.npta.gov.gy/registration
Implementing Agency: Ministry of Education Officer in Charge: Project Coordinator Name of Officer: Mr. Rovin Sukhraj Address: 109 Barima Avenue, Bel Air, Georgetown. Tel No.:225-8001 or 225-8010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Officer: The Chairman Procurement Agency: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board Address: Main and Urquhart Streets, Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana. Tel:592-227-0094 Facsimile: 592-223-7041 Web page: http://www.npta.gov.gy
Notice expires at 11:58pm on Tuesday March 28th, 2023