Relaunch Request for Expressions of Interest – Groundwater Assessment, Modeling, and Management in Barbados
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has receivedfinancing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Water Sector Resilience Nexus for Sustainability in Barbados (WSRN S-Barbados)” and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards a contract for the Groundwater Assessment, Modeling, and Management in Barbados (“the Services”).
Suitably qualified Firms are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) covering the points outlined in the Terms of Reference and accompanied by the following documents:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your Firms experience, skills, qualification and professional networks fit with the required job description.
- Firms’ incorporation documents
- Description of the background and organization of your firm
- List of projects demonstrating the experience of the Firm that is most relevant to the assignment. In the case of a joint venture, information on similar assignments shall be provided for each partner.
- Reports on the financial standing of the Firm such as profit and loss statements and auditor’s reports for the past five (5) years.
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé for key personnel demonstrating the minimum criteria for qualification against which the submissions will be measured.
Peruse the TOR and supporting documents here.
Requests for Clarification: email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Allison Williams, Procurement Officer. Requests for clarification should be received by the Centre no later than Friday 3 February 2023. Consultants are advised that the responses to the requests for clarification will be posted by Thursday 9 February 2023 on the Centre’s Webpage at: https://www.caribbeanclimate.bz/category/opportunities/
Deadline for submission of EOI’s: on or before 2:00 p.m. (GMT- 6), Friday 17 February 2023.
Notice expires at 4:00pm on Friday February 17th, 2023