Project Management Consultancy – DIGITAL GOVERNMENT TRANSFORMATION PROJECT
The Government of Sint Maarten has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Digital Government Transformation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include:
- Providing project management for all activities under the scope of the Digital Government Transformation Project and ensure they are coordinated so that they can be delivered in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Providing on-the-ground, long-term technical advisory support, and capacity building services to develop and implement the Government of Sint Maarten’s digital transformation agenda.
- Assuming leadership for the implementation of all change management activities under the Digital Government Transformation Project.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the consultancy can be obtained through a written request to: email@example.com and quoting the Assignment Title: Project Management Consultancy and Reference No.: SX-NRPB-201961-CS-QCBS
The National Recovery Program Bureau (NRPB) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Core areas of business, geographic areas of operation, year of incorporation, total and divisional sales revenue for past five years, Minimum total annual turnover of $US 1.5 million over each of the past five years.
- Previous projects in the past five years that have successfully provided high-level advisory services to governments. Provide dates, details of scope, role, value, and names of clients
- Previous projects in the past five years that have been successfully completed that have had an eGovernment advisory service component. Provide dates, details of scope, role, value, and name of clients
- Previous experience in providing project management services in the past five years to governments. Provide dates, details of scope, role, value, and names of clients
- Previous projects in the past five years that that have been successfully completed that included Digital Identifiers, Digital Payments, Electronic Signatures, Interoperability platforms and e-government services. Provide dates, details of scope, role, value, and name of clients
- Experience working with the World Bank or other Multi-Lateral Development Bank’s procurement processes either in eGovernment advisory service contexts or in other areas.
- Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
“Procurement Regulations” means, for purposes of paragraph 20 of the Appendix to the Standard Conditions, the “World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, dated July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018.
Consulting firms associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected for contract in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quoting the Assignment Title: Project Management Consultancy and Reference No.: SX-NRPB-201961-CS-QCBS
Expressions of Interest must be delivered by 17.00 hrs. AST on Friday November 6, 2020 in electronic form via email to email@example.com, and quoting the Assignment Title: Project Management Consultancy and Reference No.: SX-NRPB-201961-CS-QCBS
Notice expires at 5:00pm on Friday November 13th, 2020