GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Eligible Consulting Firms are invited to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Consulting Firms must provide information on their capability and suitability to undertake the assignment. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
To obtain the maximum degree of comparison among Expressions of Interests (EOIs) and facilitate the evaluation process, the EOI should include the following information presented in the order and format shown below:
- Title page: should contain the subject of the assignment, name of firm (or joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy, if applicable), address, email, telephone and fax numbers, name of contact person and date of submission.
- Table of contents: a clear identification of the material by section and page number.
- Expression of Interest: a one or two page summary stating the Firm’s understanding of the work to be done and expressing a positive interest in performing the assignment.
- Profile of the firm: describe the range of relevant activities performed by the firm(s), paying particular attention to provide information relevant to the required qualifications and experience (including description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among proposed personnel/staff, etc.). In this section also provide proof of legal incorporation as a firm.
- A concept note on the planned framework for undertaking the assignment.
- Additional data: since the proceeding sections are to contain data that is specifically requested, any additional information considered essential to the project should be included in this section. If there is no additional information, state “none”.
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
Expressions of Interests submitted should not exceed 30 pages.
Consultants shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their Expressions of Interest.
The OECS is not bound to accept any Expression of Interest and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the Consultants.
For more information or to submit Expressions of Interest, please contact:
Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States
P.O. Box 1383
A Consultancy firm will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) Method as detailed in the procedures set out in the Procurement Manual of the OECS, dated November 2013 Revised June 2017.
Expressions of Interest will be evaluated, and a shortlist of consulting firms will be selected and requested to submit proposals.
The criteria to evaluate the Expressions of Interest received in relation to this assignment may include:
- Specific experience of the Consultant Firm relevant to the assignment;
- Appropriate staff/skills composition;
- Experience in similar assignments;
- Planned framework submitted for undertaking the assignment.
It is expected that the services will commence December 2021 and be completed no later than September 2022, in keeping with the terms outlined in the Reporting Requirements above.
An electronic copy of the Expression of Interest should be submitted by September 30, 2021, addressed to:
The email submissions should include the name and address of the Consultant and shall be clearly marked in the subject line as “Expression of Interest – Consultancy Services for preparation of a data gap assessment, report on interdependencies of water, power and telecommunications and blueprint of the regional private-public platform to support climate action in Eastern Caribbean states.