Talent Acquisition Manager
Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies
Details of the Post
he Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing CXC’s full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. Sources suitable candidates through various channels, plans interviewing and selection techniques and host or participate in career events. Entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent and applicable resource personnel, building and promoting a strong employment brand. Ensures great relationships and experiences with candidates, resource personnel and employees.
What you’ll do:
- Develops talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Determines staffing needs and produces forecasts
- Manages employment branding initiatives
- Manages and maintains appropriate, viable and organized candidate and resource database
- Supervises recruiting personnel (HR Assistants)
- Manages the recruitment and selection of the best candidates and resources
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by any duly authorised person
What we’re looking for:
- MSc/MA in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field or related Post Graduate certification.
- Three years’ experience as a Recruiter or HR Practitioner with extensive recruitment experience.
- Professional HR Certification (SPHR, SHRM SCP, CIPD etc.) is an asset.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.
Notice expires at 11:59pm on Sunday April 9th, 2023