Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies
Details of the Post
Responsible for the overall planning, design, development, coordination, direction, implementation, and administration of a comprehensive CXC® Records and Information Management and Archives Management programmes.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic management of CXC® Records and Information Management Systems.
- Manage CXC® Active Records and Archives.
- Orient and training staff in the application of RIM policies and practices.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Post graduate qualification in Records Management, Archival Management or a related discipline
- A first degree from a recognized university in Information Management, Archival Studies, Library science, or a related discipline.
- Technical certification in Archival, Records and Information Management with over 5 years of relevant experience.
- At least three years’ relevant postgraduate experience including management and supervision of staff
- Digital Literacy and proficiency in productivity tools.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.
Notice expires at 11:59pm on Sunday July 10th, 2022