Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies
Details of the Post
This role is responsible for the development, promotion and coordination of the quality management system and ensure that it is aligned to the organisational strategy and stakeholders’ needs and requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Acts as a catalyst for change and improvement in the organisation’s performance and quality.
- Assists with monitoring and mitigating risks to the Council.
- Efficiently assists in coordinating the required activities of the Council’s quality management system.
- Promotes and advances the Council’s strategic intent.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager (CPSM) or designate.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-graduate degree in Educational Leadership, Management Studies, Business Management or a related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Quality Management.
- A first degree in Quality Management or a related field would be an asset
- Knowledge of the education system within the region would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the Accreditation process would be an asset.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience
Notice expires at 11:59pm on Sunday July 10th, 2022