Type of Vacancy: Community Vacancies / Expired Notices
Details of the Post
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Inventory Control Manager at the Dominica Hospitals Authority. The Inventory Control Manager will oversee, monitor stock levels of products and supplies at hospitals and health facilities under the control of the DHA. He/she will also evaluate shipments, deliveries and product levels to improve inventory control levels. The job incorporates different aspects of management, such as monitoring, analysis, forecasting and reporting.
Competencies and Skills
• At least three (3) years experience in inventory control or in a similar role;
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to research, analyse, evaluate and solve problems;
• Ability to work with a variety of health care professionals;
• Proven accounting/computing and spreadsheet skills
• Team player with strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer and software skills.
Applications should be sent under CONFIDENTIAL cover to: The Chief Executive Officer Administration Building Dominica Hospitals Authority Dominica China Friendship Hospital (DCFH) Federation Drive Goodwill Commonwealth of DOMINICA
Applications can also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Evidence of formal qualifications and the names and contact details of two (2) referees should be included in the Letter of Application.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 30th September 2022
Notice expires at 11:59pm on Friday September 30th, 2022