Objectives of the CARICOM Partnership
The Partnership will respond to the issues outlined above in this paper and will support new challenges faced by CARICOM Governments of the 21st century, with an extremely dynamic environment, a rapidly changing labour market, and increasingly diverse societies – in essence, helping to “future proof” CARICOM development.
This regional partnership programme is envisaged to deal with four main target groups (beneficiaries and end-users) –
1. Students (Girls & Boys)
2. Employers/Private and public sector
3. Teachers/Educators/Parents / Academia
4. Policy Makers
The partnership will be based on the following:
- Belief – in the importance of digital skills for every one of every age
- Commitment – to take action to raise digital skills for CARICOM young people
- Passion – to sustain this action, passing on the learning and experiences to others and to inspire further/future activity.
At the global level, provide practical and policy input towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) 5, 9 and 17.Download File