Infrastructure investment across the Caribbean is a priority as governments seek to bring momentum back to national economies. Drawing on a deep pool of regional leaders, the CARIF 2021 agenda will tackle critical issues facing the region as it endeavors to accelerate revitalization:
- How to frame a comprehensive vision for tourism-related infrastructure?
- How will airports address the financial and operational challenges created by the pandemic?
- What is the new perspective on risk in the infrastructure space?
- What does pandemic and climate resilient investment in health infrastructure look like?
- What solutions are available for the Caribbean region’s thorn in the side, waste-management?
- In a post Covid environment, will renewables finally take center stage?
Throughout the event, we also invite attendee’s to join one of our Themed Chat Rooms, get a quick download of key information with our Expert Corner Videos, or try Flash Networking to quickly connect with other delegates.