The consulting services (“the Services”) include the services of a technical expert to support curriculum development and the accreditation process for CR-FELTP courses. The services are expected to take three (3) years to complete and are scheduled for the year 2021.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment isattached to this request for expressions of interest. (See Annex A)
The Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) now invites eligible consulting individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria is as follows:
Qualification Requirements for the Key Expert
• A university degree in any of the Health Sciences or a Master’s in Public Health or related field
• Master’s degree from a recognized university in instructional design or a related field
• Working knowledge of work-based training and education programmes
• Sound knowledge of training and evaluation methods and techniques
• Sound knowledge of medical laboratory techniques and practices
• Sound knowledge of laboratory quality systems
• Knowledge of management principles and practices
• At least five (5) years of related experience as a curriculum developer / instructional designer, utilizing adult learning principles and concepts, as well as distance learning modalities
• Demonstrated experience with learning management systems
• Excellent knowledge of English – written and spoken
• Demonstrated ability to effectively use software programmes such as Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment (i.e., 3.17 of the Procurement Regulations).
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant Selection Method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 8:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below by e-mail by 19th February 2021.
Caribbean Public Health Agency
Kern Cassell – Procurement Officer
16-18 Jamaica Boulevard, Federation Park
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago