Seeking growth in Services: Stakeholders open symposium Monday
Posted in: Regional News | 18 October 2016 | 2501
A wide cross section of stakeholders in the Region’s services sector began a three day symposium in Antigua and Barbuda Monday, aimed at developing strategies and action plans to boost investment, output, employment and trade in the sector.
The event will focus on increasing business in several priority areas including:
Information and Communication technologies (ICT)
Health and Wellness Services
Cultural, Entertainment and Sporting Services
Tourism Services, and
A summary of the recommended strategies and implementation plans will be presented at the close of the meeting on Wednesday to Hon. Gaston Browne, Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda and Lead Head of Government for Services in CARICOM.
- (2018/07/17) - European Union steps up support for Caribbean countries - Read more ...
- (2018/03/23) - PM Gaston Browne and Cabinet sworn in - Read more ...
- (2018/03/19) - CARICOM mounts Observation Mission for elections in Antigua and Barbuda - Read more ...
- (2018/02/08) - [Antigua] Lower House passes “ganja bill” - Read more ...
- (2018/02/07) - CDB President announces up to US$800M for disaster recovery, amid strong Bank performance in 2017 - Read more ...