Senior Project Officer, 10th European Development Fund, PANCAP
Closing Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Policy, Public Health, Project Management or related in the field of Social Sciences plus five (5) years’ relevant experience at the senior professional level in the implementation or management of projects and programmes in the Health Sector, Private Sector organization, and regional organizations involving HIV and AIDS or health and working in one or more of the following institutions:
- Large regional or international organisations
- National Health Institutions
- Private health, HIV and AIDS organizations
Candidates must also possess specialised training and good working knowledge in:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and in a digital project management tool such as MS Project.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong managerial and Leadership skills.
- Strong human relations skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated legal experience particularly in the area of legislative review.
Note: Applications should be sent to applnhrm@Caricom.org