Project Assistant, 10th European Development Fund, PANCAP
Closing Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or Project Management or in the field of Social Sciences plus five (5) years’ relevant and equivalent level experience at the senior administrative level in the provision of administrative support for projects and programmes in the Health Sector, Private Sector organization, and International organizations involving HIV and AIDS or health and working in one or more of the following institutions:
- Regional or international organisations
- National Health Institutions
- Non-Governmental health, HIV and AIDS organizations
Candidates must also possess specialised training and good working knowledge in:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and in a digital project management tool such as MS Project.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong human relations skills.
Note: Applications should be sent to applnhrm@Caricom.org