Seeking growth in Services: Stakeholders open symposium Monday
Posted in: Regional News | 18 October 2016 | 591
A wide cross section of stakeholders in the Region’s services sector began a three day symposium in Antigua and Barbuda Monday, aimed at developing strategies and action plans to boost investment, output, employment and trade in the sector.
The event will focus on increasing business in several priority areas including:
Information and Communication technologies (ICT)
Health and Wellness Services
Cultural, Entertainment and Sporting Services
Tourism Services, and
A summary of the recommended strategies and implementation plans will be presented at the close of the meeting on Wednesday to Hon. Gaston Browne, Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda and Lead Head of Government for Services in CARICOM.
- (2016/12/28) - Antigua & Barbuda In Strong Position To Accelerate Renewable Energy Deployment - Read more ...
- (2016/11/23) - Trade in services workshop underway in Antigua and Barbuda - Read more ...
- (2016/10/20) - Reparations Baton passes to Antigua/Barbuda - Read more ...
- (2016/10/19) - Services Sector Stakeholders to present actionable plans to Antigua-Barbuda PM - Read more ...
- (2016/10/18) - Creative mechanisms required to make service providers competitive – CARICOM Ambassador - Read more ...